Wednesday, February 6, 2019

keto low carb tortillas


I have tried so many wraps at the market, totally coming out dissapointed.  I have also experimented many times in the kitchen making wraps and finally found the PERFECT one.  I like to enjoy what I'm eating, so I always find a way to copy the real deal in the healthiest way possible, and if not then I just will not sacrifice the taste. The ingredients for these healthy, satisfying, delicious low carb wraps are:

Super fine almond flour
Coconut flour
Xanthan gum
Baking powder
Salt
Large Egg
Apple cider vinegar
Trader Joe's everything but the bagel seasoning (optional)
Water

You will need a food processor, measuring spoon, and measuring cup.  If you have a nonstick pan, it's best but you can try another type of pan if it works for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment