Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Shirataki noodles chicken pad thai low carb keto

I am in love as of tonight doing this video, with these noodles.  I have to tell you, I was very skeptical after reading the low carb count on them and how healthy they are.  I thought they would be somehow either rubbery or mooshy, but I honestly could not tell the difference between these and regular pasta.  So with this recipe I used the following ingredients:

Shirataki spaghetti noodles
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
6 mushrooms
one half diced red peppers
a quarter diced red onion
a half of a shallot
a teaspoon worth of fresh ginger
4 garlic cloves
tablespoon cilantro
frozen peas
2 eggs
sauce: sechuan, soy, miso paste, lime juice
salt, pepper, chili red flakes

I hope you enjoy it as much as we were surprised at the end result!!

No comments:

Post a Comment